AOW's Exclusive Club
For the 2018 anniversary edition, we welcomed leaders responsible for steering the industry’s future across the globe, those same stakeholders engaged in discussions in Cape Town that will shape Africa’s own hydrocarbon future.
Chaired by His Excellency Olusegun Obasanjo, Former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, this unique platform connected decision makers at a peer level to broker new relationships, exchange industry insights, conduct multiple private meetings, shape, debate and drive the industry.
- VIP Access to Africa Oil Week 2019: Complimentary access to the entire conference including all social functions (excluding ticketed events) and content sessions.
- VIP Luncheon: Networking is the heart of the event. With this private luncheon, there is no better place to meet colleagues, new business partners and leaders within the industry.
- VIP & Speakers' Networking Lounge: With over 1,500 attendees in 2018, Africa Oil Week is the networking platform of the year. The VIP & Speakers Networking Lounge will offer you a private setting to have meetings, unwind or network with fellow VIPs in 2019.
- Coordinated 1-2-1 Business Meetings: We know how important building relationships are to you and how limited your time is, so our Head of VIP Relations will assist in scheduling your business meetings to maximise your time during the week.
- Ministerial & VIP Dinner: Kick the week off with an exclusive and cultural experience in one of the most beautiful venues of Cape Town (2019 location and sponsor TBC).